Greetings, Today I will tell you how to check Lebara balance easy, simple, fast with many methods which are too easy. so, stay with us.
So, if you want to know your sim balance just follow these simple steps which are given below.
- Dial this code on your mobile phone dialer & dial *110# & press the call button you will see your balance on your phone screen.
- You can also, Dial *000# & tap on the call button for our USSD menu to show your Lebara balance with a given option of the menu to recharge or go to the settings.
- Send an SMS typing ‘bal’ to 126 172
- Call 126 123
- Call to IVR (line) the interactive virtual response 1755 & tap on the option 1 to listen to the voice message of your whole balance including the information of your packages.
- You can also, visit the MyLebara login works perfectly on your smartphones & PC to check Lebara balance.
Also, Read about: Best Gaming Glasses
How to Recharge Lebara By Using A Voucher?
Simply once you have bought a voucher card or the scratch card, after that you will get three options to apply the voucher.
Be aware if you are entering the wrong voucher number or scratch card number it will block your top-up services so, make sure that you entering the right Lebara voucher or card number.
Use these USSD codes to recharge Dial *110*Scratch card number”ID number#, & tap on the call button the recharge will be applied onto your Lebara sim instantly.
You can also, use this USSD Code menu to recharge so, just call *000# & then select Option 1 to recharge.
U can use their IVR line call on the IVR on 1755 & select to recharge by using the voucher code simple press 3 & enter the ID number after that enter the recharge pin, for an alternative you can use MyLebara.
Want to do it online?
it’s very simple to do the online recharge just visit MyLebara, Which is available on Computer, Mac & on your mobile phone so, once you have been logged in you will see an option recharging with the voucher that you have purchased.
After that check Lebara balance & enjoy the services.
Thank You For Reading.